FACHPACK Again at Last: Hygiene Concept Takes Effect
FACHPACK kicked off today, the first major meeting of the packaging industry since the Corona pandemic began. Personal networking was possible. Visitors and exhibitors paid attention to compliance with hygiene regulations.
Personal contact, looking at a machine, the haptic experience of packaging: all this, was possible again today at the FACHPACK trade show.
The organizers’ ingenious hygiene concept was a success on the first day of the trade show: The FACHPACK team was able to personally welcome exhibitors and trade visitors from all over Europe to the Exhibition Center Nuremberg. NürnbergMesse has developed a viable hygiene concept together with the Bavarian State Government and the Bavarian exhibition companies. The basis is the incidence-independent framework hygiene concept for trade fairs and exhibitions that is valid in Bavaria.
FACHPACK is an important guide for the packaging industry and its users in Europe. Over three exhibition days, the event in Nuremberg provides a compact and comprehensive insight into the range of products and services covering the packaging process chain for industrial and consumer goods. Those who cannot be on site live can participate in the digital supplement myFACHPACK and thus follow the program and exchange ideas with experts.
The hygiene regulations of FACHPACK and NürnbergMesse:
- 1.5 meter safety distance
- Compulsory wearing of masks indoors: compulsory wearing of a medical face mask for persons aged 6 and over. FFP2 masks are no longer mandatory. At fixed seating or standing places, provided a minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other persons is reliably maintained, the mask can be removed in discussion situations. This also includes the consultation situation at the exhibition stand, FACHPACK informs.
- There is no obligation to wear a mask on the outdoor exhibition area: Exception: Entrance and meeting areas, where a so-called bottle neck can occur and thus the minimum distance of 1.5 meters cannot be reliably maintained.
- Registration obligation for the traceability of contacts.
- Visitor access only for vaccinated, recovered or tested persons (“3G”).
- Gastronomy and catering: In accordance with the Bavarian Gastronomy Hygiene Concept.
- PCR tests are valid for 48 hours, antigen rapid tests are still valid for 24 hours.
- The information is without guarantee and may change daily. Current Informations for your trade fair and congress visit can be found here.